Thursday, July 11, 2019

July 11th, 2019

Loving kindness is delightfully moving and inspiring.

Injured Stray Dog Enters Pharmacy For Help. Viral Video Melts Hearts
As if that stray dog knew to come to that pharmacy for medical treatment.

full of joy

Jisoo Yu & David Hart - September by Earth, Wind & Fire



sweetly precise and amazing kite flying



humbling to see the liquefaction during an earthquake in Sulawesi

Map of Sulawesi, Indonesia

What that looks like on ground level

My late neighbor, Boy Fong Lee, who I loved very much, survived this occupation of the Japanese in China and went on to live to be 100 years old.

Bad Menu, an endless source of chuckles, smiles and occasional belly laughs



I love seeing this simple timeline

Timeline of the Rulers of France


Tina Turner is one of my heroes. Such a marvelous voice, so fierce, happily sexual, full of vitality and a sort of honest rawness. I hadn't known she lost a son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment