Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Coronavirus quarantining, day 11, Wednesday, March 25th, 2020

Awesome, kind, generous and wise.
Gary Neville has closed his hotels & he will hand them over to the NHS. Not a single member of staff will face redundancies & all will receive full pay Outstanding

Women Reading

After the ball
Ramón Casas, 1910
Rembrandt's mother reading - Circle of Rembrandt ca 1629




































Winslow Homer , The New Novel, 1877
'Teasing the Cat' by Tsukioka Yoshitoshi, 1888
Master of Frankfurt (1460-ca 1533), St. Catherine, oil on panel. (with cool headphones)
Reading Woman - Patrick Bornemann

born 1960 in Africa, living in San Francisco (California), USA
Important!
*******Stanford researchers confirm N95 masks can be sterilized and reused with virtually no loss of filtration efficiency by leaving in oven for 30 mins at 70C / 158F *********

Bravo Ireland! 

Meanwhile, in Canada

A prayer machine

Diemut Strebe: The Prayer


The fabulous hairodynamics of the Amasunzu, the hair styles of the Tutsi tribesmen in Rwanda
Beautiful African Traditional Hairstyles

Body Modification, foot binding in China, photographs by Mattia Passarini

oh no. But he had a good, long run at 86. Still, sad.
Cameroonian Jazz Legend and Saxophonist, Manu Dibango has died of coronavirus.

His 1972 hit, Soul Makossa, which peaked at no. 35 on the Billboard Hot 100 was famously sampled by Michael Jackson on "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin.'"
one of my faves of his

Soul Makossa - Manu Dibango

I love his silky voice too

Manu Dibango. "woa".


Vintage sillibiz from 2008
Free Photo Booth prank


A quarantune.
Bohemian Rhapsody quarantine style#CoronavirusRhapsody
Is this a sore throat?
Is this just allergies?
Caught in a lockdown
No escape from reality. 
Don’t touch your eyes
Just hand sanitize quicklyyyyy
I’m just a poor boy, no job security
Because of easy spread, even though
washed your hands, laying low
I look out the window, the curve doesn’t look flatter to me, to me 
mama, just killed a man
i didn’t stay inside in bed
I walked by him, now he’s dead
mama, life was so much fun
but now I’ve caught this unforgiving plague 
mama, oooooh
didn’t mean to make them die
if I’m not back to work this time tomorrow
carry on, carry on as if people didn’t matter 
oo late, my time has come
sends shivers down my spine
body’s aching all the time
goodbye everybody, I’ve got the flu
gotta leave you all behind and face the truth 
mama, oooooh
I don’t wanna die
I sometimes wish I never went out at all 
I see a little silhouette of a man
what a douche, what a douche
did he even wash his hands though
security is tightening
very very frightening me
Gotta lay low (gotta lay low)
Gotta lay low (gotta lay low)
Gotta lay low masturbate
Masturbate O O O O 
I’m just a poor boy, facing mortality
HE’S JUST A POOR BOY FACING MORTALITY
spare him his life from this monstrosity 
Touch your face, wash your hands, will you wash your hands?
BISMILLAH NO WE WILL NOT WASH OUR HANDS! (WASH YOUR HANDS!)
BISMILLAH NO WE WILL NOT WASH OUR HANDS! (WASH YOUR HANDS) 
BISMILLAH WE WILL NOT WASH YOUR HANDS! (WASH YOUR HANDS!)
WASH YOUR HANDS! (never, never, never wash your hands oh oh oh oh oh oh oh)
No no no no no
Oh mama mia, mia (mama mia wash your hands!)
COVID-19 has a sickness put aside for me, for me 
So you think you can stop me and just shake my hand?
So you think we can hang out and not break our plans?
Oh baby, can’t do this with me, baby,
Just gotta stay home, just gotta stay home with my fever 
oooooh

Curving can get flatter
Anyone can see
Curving can get flatter
Curving can get flatter, you’ll see

Just look out your windows….


Cuomo
The apex of this pandemic is higher & sooner than we thought. We believe we are 14-21 days away from this apex. We are scaling hospital capacity as fast as humanly possible. I will turn this state upside down to get the hospital beds we need.

FLATTEN THE CURVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment